Best of Andaman (06 Night 07 Days)
Best of Andamans gives you remote island experience at Neil and Havelock Island alongwith a glimpse of heritage of Port Blair.
Port Blair(1) - Neil Island(1) - Havelock Island(2) - Port Blair(2)
Activity Information / Inclusion
- Day-1 Arrival at Andaman - Cellular Jail – Water Sports Complex - Sound & light show.
- Day-2 Excursion to Neil Island.
- Day-3 Ferry from Neil Island - Havelock.
- Day-4 Excursion to Elephant Beach.
- Day-5 Journey to Havelock by Ferry from Port Blair and visit Radhanagar Beach.
- Day-6 City Tour of Port Blair - Mount Harriet - Aqua Fun Park.
- Day-7 Departure.
- Havelock Island - Scuba Diving and Snorkelling (1.00 kms), Elephant Beach (5.00 kms).
- Neil Island - Bharatpur Beach (0.50 kms), Lakshmanpur 1 Beach (2.00 kms).
- Port Blair - Cellular Jail (4.00 kms), Watersports Complex Port Blair (4.00 kms), Forest Museum (10.00 kms).
- Port Blair to Neil Island -40 kms (2 hrs).
- Neil Island to Havelock Island, Havelock Island to Port Blair -39 kms (3 hrs).
|Sinclairs Bay View, Pearl Park Beach Resort, Symphony Palms Beach Resort||Andaman|
|Fortune Resort Bay Island, Silver Sand Beach Resort, Barefoot at Havelock||Andaman|
|SeaShell, Port Blair, Silver Sand Beach Resort, Barefoot at Havelock||Andaman|
- Andaman and Nicobar is a globally popular for its seafood.
- No particular cuisine has developed in Andaman and Nicobar Islands because the tribes were hunters who lived on what the forest produced.
- Visit all the best beaches and islands of the place. Watch the splendid coral reefs, of the place and go on the ship cruise, which is the best recreation facility Andaman tourism provides, besides various water sports, like diving and water skiing.
- Before planning the trip, you must know about the climatic conditions here, so that you can choose the weather of your choice. February to May, is the best time to visit the islands, as the sun will shine directly on the beaches, while June to September will be extremely rainy.
- Take special permits, if you are not an Indian. You need to inform the authorities about the duration, location and reason of your trip, and get proper permissions of the state authorities. This is all for safety purpose.
- Please dont go to the beaches during the night. There may be dangerous animals or reptiles there. Do not swim in the beaches during night. Nudity is strictly prohibited on beaches. Never visit tribal areas during night.
- Andaman is a place, where a lot of tribal people dwell, though far away from the tourist places But contrary to the cities, the tribal people on the fringes, can be hostile in some cases, so maintain your distance, and respect their choice of living.
- Be prepared for Rain. When it does rain, it is torrential and lasts from half an hour to 3 hours making everywhere very muddy.
- The lands are hot because of the coasts, and therefore you need to pack light cotton clothing, but the nights are a little cooler. Winters are colder too, so you should pack some woollens also.
- Pack all the other essentials for your stay, including comfortable footwear, sun shades, sun hats, scarves, sun blocks, umbrellas for unexpected rains, and your toiletries. You must also keep anti-allergy cream, as the close contact with sea water may give you rashes.
- Watch out for Big Waves. Watch out for biting ants if you are sitting under the trees on beach number 7 or Niels Cove. They are quite large and very vicious.
- Be careful of jellyfish at Elephant beach if you go swimming or snorkelling. They are quite small and they do sting, although if you get one sting it is painful but not so bad as to require treatment. The sting leaves a red mark for about 6 hours.
- Foreign nationals may not enter the islands without permit. Do not enter the National Parks without permission. Do not take pictures of the airport, Govt dockyard, defence establishments, naval wharf, Dhanikari Dam and Chatham Saw Mill.
- Do not collect, destroy or remove any living or dead animal/plant. Do not collect dead coral or touch/break live coral. Please do not stand on the coral reef while snorkeling/Scuba diving.
- Do not take video or film without permit, wherever such permits are required. Do not take video, film or photographs inside Tribal Reserve areas or of the indigenous tribes.
- Do not carry sea fans and seashells unless specific permits are obtained from the Fisheries Department.
- Do not be a reckless, careless person, on an Andaman trip, and enjoy an ethereal place with full attention to everything you come across.
- Do not swim in unsafe waters during monsoon. Nudity on beaches and public places is forbidden.
- Do not Light fire in Protected Areas as it not only destroys forests but also damages wildlife habitat.
How To Get there:
January 18, 2018
We had a great time. The tour was amazing. All the spots to be covered in the itinerary were covered . From half day city tour to Sunway lagoon, island tour and cave exploring we enjoyed our entire Malaysia holiday thoroughly. We were really impressed and also satisfied with the entire experience provided by Green Outdoors.
September 18, 2013
The tour gave us the best sights of Hong Kong. Our guide provided us with detailed information about the city. Nothing was left out and the food given was also good. We enjoyed the tour provided by Green outdoors mostly because of Disneyland and its colorful descriptions.
November 22, 2012
Andaman tour was very Wonderful. Great beaches. Good food. Supportive people. Very good arrangements by Green Outdoors Team. I'll surely refer to travel through Green Outdoors.